Thursday 5 May 2011

not a good morning, but I'll JFDI

Why oh why after a week of good eating as per crunch time (except two nights of weight watchers recipe pizza) and 3 great gym sessions do the stupid frigging scales say I've gained 100 grams.  Talk about de motivating.

No more weight watchers pizza's for me - maybe its the Lebanese bread at dinner time or something? Or maybe my combined breakfast, lunch and dinner had to many carbs in it? oats, pumpkin soup and then Lebanese pizza?

Maybe last week I was really dehydrated so the result wasn't 'real'? Maybe since being back at pump I've gained muscle?

All I know is I want that stupid number to go down.  This is what happens in the past, I look on a friday and see that I've not lost much weight yet and say 'well what does it matter if I have a ...' and I eat loosely on the weekend and then get back to being strict on the monday.  I will not eat anything not approved by Michelle this weekend. There I've said it, now I'll stick to it.

Am meeting friends from out of town at a bakery tomorrow.  A BAKERY.  I didn't have the heart to suggest somewhere else as I didn't want to be a pain in the ass.  I hope they serve coffee! otherwise I'll eat nothing and watch my son eat a lamington. yay. oh can you hear the sarcasm in that yay?

2 comments:

  1. Ok first of all, did you weigh yourself at the same time of the day?

    I assume because you weighed yourself on a Friday, that you were weighing yourself early? If so, we all make the mistake of weighing in early - I did it last week. Weighed myself Sun (weigh in day) and had only lost 400g and was so disappointed so I weighed myself on Tues morn 'to give all that cardio time to kick in' (ha ha) and I'd lost 1.5kg. Awesome I said, happy with that result, imagine what it'll be come Sunday. Well, come Sunday it said I'd PUT ON 300g since Tuesday. Well wasn't I ever peeved. I'll never weigh myself early again.

    If Friday is your usual weigh in, maybe change it to Wednesday which is what you'll be doing for 12WBT anyway?

    Just some thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. also depends on the time of the month too! But weighing on a wednesday is probably a good day!!

    ReplyDelete