Monday 25 April 2011

I signed up today...

Hi,

Im not sure if anyone other than me will read this, but i thought id give it a go. We had a belated easter today, that will be my last chocolate for a good while i imagine. I then signed up for round two of the 12wbt. I cant wait to be healthy and fit and slim. I am very nervous about this program, i work full time, and have a toddler so i know it will be hard.

But i shall give myself over to the process, my husband is supportive, so that should go a long way with my ability to fit stuff in.

I am just getting over a bout of bronchitis, hopefully i can get back to my thursday pump class this week - it is my favourite, and i have been absent now for three weeks and can really feel the difference, both strength wise, and mentally too.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading!!! Best of luck to you - work hard and you'll see amazing results :)

    ReplyDelete